Are you still using a black and white TV with those finicky rabbit ears? An 8-track? A manual typewriter that dings at the end of each line? Highly unlikely! While still useable, past technologies pale in significance compared to the obvious benefits from new and improved technology.
The same principle applies to the appearance of your smile, including the process of straightening teeth. Unfortunately, crooked or misaligned teeth affect 74 percent of American adults.
Years ago, the only unenviable choices available were to conceal your teeth when you smiled or sport metal braces for numerous years. Times have changed though.
When you desire a stunning, perfectly aligned smile, you deserve the very best! Thanks to the modern, life-changing option of our Invisalign near Shoreline, WA, you can experience the confidence and satisfaction that comes from allowing the real you bloom with a new smile.
Gold Standard for Teeth Straightening
We are so passionate about orthodontics that it has earned us a spot in the top 1% Invisalign providers in North America! With this in mind, you can expect exceptional results!
“I got my Invisalign braces off recently and I’m very happy with the result. Dr. Leone and Dr. Vaughn are both super nice and professional.” – Maria S.
Why does Invisalign exceed expectations? Consider some fast facts about this highly popular, revolutionary twist to traditional orthodontics:
- Invisalign is metal-free, and is comprised of virtually invisible plastic aligners that are simply placed over your teeth much like a mouthguard. These BPA-free aligners are replaced every 2 weeks or so as your teeth are gently and perfectly aligned, without advertising to the world that you’re straightening your teeth
- Invisalign has been clinically proven to be successful in treating most types of orthodontic cases, including those with complicated jaw movement requirements.
- Invisalign aligners can be conveniently removed for brushing, flossing and eating.
- Invisalign costs about as much as traditional metal braces and is often covered under orthodontic insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- The length of treatment depends on the complexity of your case. However, the average case takes less than 12 months.
Still not convinced? Invisalign has changed the lives of more than 2 million patients worldwide, and the number of smiles continues to grow daily! Check out this Invisalign testimonial:
Straight teeth and a confident smile are well within your reach, thanks to Invisalign—your superior, clear alternative to braces.
Taking Advantage of Technology
Some people are intimidated by the new technology of today because they don’t fully understand it. We never want you to feel that way when it comes to our high-tech dental solutions such as Invisalign.
Rest assured, Drs. Leone and Vaughn have proven to be the leaders of Invisalign near Shoreline, WA, because of their:
- Countless hours of continued education
- Participation in numerous Invisalign events
- Unbeatable amount of experience
You can trust your smile in their hands!
Feel free to contact us about any questions and concerns you have, or to book a Invisalign consultation with us today.
Share with us: How much do you think straight teeth affect your self-confidence? Is it important?